Hours: 10 :00 AM - 12:00 Noon This course is open to anyone with a working knowledge of basic watercolor techniques. Each week the class will study and apply the elements and principles of design through instructor demonstrations, individual projects, and homework assignments. Weekly critiques by fellow students and instructor are included in this exciting workshop. Students must have their own supplies. Unless notified, all classes will be held online through the Zoom application. Invitations will be sent to each registered student two days prior to the first class of each month. If you have questions, please call Karen at (847) 687-2667.
Class size: Limited to 12 students
Class Fee: $100.00 Per Month (Individual classes are not available for purchase.)
January 5, 12, 19 & 26
February 2, 9, 16 & 23
March 2, 9, 16 & 23
You will receive your Zoom access email and further instructions 48 hours prior to class start date. By clicking the "Buy Now" button below (be aware that February and March are separate), you are agreeing to our Video Conferencing Guidelines.
1. Remember that any audio/video communication may involve two-way camera and audio usage. This means that the instructor will need to see students' work and speak with them about it and may also be able to see and hear what is occurring in the student's home.
2. Do not make audio recordings of lesson without the permission of the instructor; this may be illegal.
3. Do not provide access to the lesson to anyone other than the registered participant.
4. Maintain the confidentiality of other students if you or your child are participating in a group lesson. All individuals participating may be able to see and hear what is occurring in your home, including what everyone is wearing, just as you may see and hear what is occurring in their home.
5. If that makes you uncomfortable, you are encouraged to set the video conference up so that only the student is visible, sitting in front of a wall.
6. Key West Art Center & Gallery reserves the right to make audio and video recordings of all lessons. Any such recordings will be the sole property of Key West Art Center & Gallery and may be retained, used or disposed of in its discretion, subject to applicable laws. Registration for a class is for one participant. If you have more than one person participating from your household, please register them individually.
February 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2021
March 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2021